Deadline has reported that Warner Bros. revealed a new trailer for “The Flash” at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, which stars Ezra Miller, one of the lead actors in the film. Although Miller was absent from the presentation, the director, Andy Muschietti, had nothing but praise for the actor, stating that he is “one of the best actors I’ve ever worked with. Every tool in the toolkit… [Miller] is an incredible comedian, and [has] all the action required for a big spectacle like this.”
Here are the key takeaways from the article:
- Warner Bros. has revealed a new trailer for “The Flash” at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.
- Ezra Miller, one of the lead actors in the film, was absent from the presentation.
- The director, Andy Muschietti, praised Miller, calling him “one of the best actors” he has ever worked with.
- Muschietti also stated that Miller has “every tool in the toolkit,” making him an incredible comedian and an action star.
- The new trailer shows Miller’s Flash breaking the universe to save his parents, with help from a new Supergirl and both Batmans.
- Michael Keaton, who plays Batman, returns and has the best line in the trailer.
- “The Flash” is expected to be a huge summer blockbuster when it opens on June 16.