During Disney’s four hour investor presentation in December Lucas Films announced a spin-off of their popular streaming series, “The Mandalorian”. The new series will follow Rosario Dawson’s former Jedi Ahsoka Tano.
Per the very little information released the series will take place “during the time of The Mandalorian.”
- Debunking the Wildest GTA 6 Rumors That Are Likely Untrue
- R.L. Stine Gives Nod to Disney+ Goosebumps Show & Assists in its Creation
- Alex Kurtzman Credits Fans for Rescuing “Star Trek: Prodigy” on Netflix
- New Alien Movie “Alien: Romulus” May Introduce King Xenomorph
- Rick and Morty’s Big Change: Why Two Actors Took Over Justin Roiland’s Roles